Leidos is seeking a Country Manager, who will be located in Kuwait, for a large Information Technology and Operational Maintenance program located in Kuwait/Afghanistan/Iraq.
The Country Manager is responsible for managing all personnel in their country in providing Information Technology and support services in support of the overall program goals and service requirements. The ideal candidate will be experienced in leading large Information Technology programs maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction while motivating staff to meet and exceed customer expectations and act as the Program Manager during their absence. Lead meetings with key local stakeholders to gather requirements, analyze impact, and finalize plans as steps in an iterative process supported by formal sign-off from approvers. The sites will vary in number across the respective country. Travel is required.
• Organizing, directing, and managing all aspects of personnel in their organization dispersed over multiple locations to provide IT Operations and Maintenance service IAW required performance metrics.
• Operate independently and support the Program Manager in all aspects of managing the program.
• Provide overall direction of program activities, manage and maintain contractor interface with the local senior government stakeholders, formulate and review task plans and deliverables, ensure conformance with program and project task schedules.
• Keep the Program Manager informed in a timely manner of all program issues that affect your country support and develop a list of potential solutions.
• Establish an effective relationship with all other program support personnel to meet performance levels and staff the program with quality individuals.
• Bachelors degree and 8 plus years' experience in managing multiple, major programs in support of Information Technology and Communications. (Will consider more years of experience in lieu of degree)
• Current secret security clearance.
• ITILv4 Certification, or able to obtain prior to contract award.
• Demonstrated experience leading +$25M programs or larger with 50+ personnel in the federal sector.
• Knowledge of Army Cyber Security practices, ITIL/ITSM implementation and demonstrated ability to perform contingency planning in support of potential missions.
• Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Information Technology area of study.
• Current Top Secret Security Clearance with SCI access.
• Minimum of 15 years' experience in managing multiple, major programs in support of Information Technology and Communications.
• Demonstrated experience leading +$50M programs or larger with 100+ personnel in the federal sector.
• 4 years of experience managing IT programs in Southwest Asia.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:12 Hour Shift Pattern
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.