The Logistics and Mission Support Operation of Leidos is seeking a Senior Program Manager for a large Information Technology and Operational Maintenance program located in Kuwait. The Senior Program Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and managing resources, including subcontractors in support of segments of this Army program. The ideal candidate will be experienced in leading large Information Technology programs maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction while motivating staff to meet and exceed customer expectations. Lead meetings with key stakeholders to gather requirements, analyze impact, and finalize plans as steps in an iterative process supported by formal sign-off from approvers. Demonstrated ability to create input for data-driven decisions, and a track record of follow through on the implementation of such decisions. Proven leadership in communication, relationship management strategy implementation and program management in addition to understanding of the environmental cleanup and post-closure ecosystem is desired. There are a variety of interfaces and external partners, and operations are highly visible both internally and externally to the public. The program is dispersed at various physical locations in differing countries in Southwest Asia. Travel is required.
• Organizing, directing, and managing all aspects of contract operational support functions involving multiple complex and inter-related project tasks that often require managing teams of contractor personnel at multiple locations.
• Provide overall direction of program activities, manage and maintain contractor interface with the senior levels of the customer's organization, consult with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverables, ensure conformance with program and project task schedules and costs and contractual obligations.
• Establish and maintain technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers, organize and assign responsibilities to subordinates, oversee the successful completion of all assigned tasks.
• Manage a diverse team of professionals to ensure the success of the program requirements.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
• Current secret security clearance.
• ITILv4 Certification, or able to obtain prior to contract award.
• Minimum of 15 years' experience in managing multiple, major programs in support of Information Technology and Communications.
• Demonstrated experience leading +$300M programs or larger with 300+ personnel in the federal sector.
• Knowledge of Army Cyber Security practices, ITIL/ITSM implementation and demonstrated ability to perform contingency planning in support of potential missions.
• Master’s degree from an accredited college or university.
• Current Top Secret Security Clearance with SCI access.
• Minimum of 20 years' experience in managing multiple, major programs in support of Information Technology and Communications.
• Demonstrated experience leading +$500M programs or larger with 700+ personnel in the federal sector.
• 5 years of experience managing IT programs in Southwest Asia.
• Former DoD Battalion, Squadron, Brigade Signal unit commander.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.