Leidos' Corporate Internal Audit Department currently has an opening for an IT Audit Supervisor located in Reston VA. In this role, you will be part of a team responsible for planning and performing information systems, operational, internal control, corporate compliance, and SOX 404 audits.
- Design and conduct IT, governance, compliance, and security audit programs by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations.
- For scheduled audits assist in the risk assessment, planning, and audit program development processes. Actively participate in planning, entrance, and/or exit meetings.
- Complete audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Document systems, processes, and controls using narratives.
- Understand and communicate the downstream impact on the business of control deficiencies.
- Identify and recommend business process changes resulting in strengthened internal controls as it relates to operations, compliance or reporting objectives.
- Collect and analyze complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions.
- Perform risk analysis of functions and activities to determine the nature of operations and adequacy of the system of internal control to achieve established objectives.
- Plan, participate in/or execute assigned SOX testing and special projects. Preparation of SOX plans, scheduling and communications.
- Work closely with clients' business, technical and project teams.
- Provide oral or written reports for each audit as directed by the Senior Manager, expressing an opinion on the adequacy of the internal control structure and its ability to support the goals and objectives at the client.
- Perform technical reviews of application controls to identify new/emerging risks and evaluate the impact of these risks within the overall control environment.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage priorities to meet deadlines.
- Conduct special purpose or consulting assignments.
- Supervise and mentor junior team members.
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related discipline and 5-7 years of relevant hands-on experience in IT Audit.
- Prior experience should include auditing IT General Controls and experience performing application reviews, process reviews and SOX reviews.
- Must be a self-starter, have the capability to lead, start and complete assignments with the help of a team or individually, and work closely with middle and senior level management in order to meet engagement objectives.
- Willing to travel up to 25%.
- Knowledge of management information systems terminology, concepts, and practices.
- Experience in creating assessment/audit programs.
- Skill in planning and project management.
- Experience in using CAAT, such as ACL or IDEA.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel (advanced), PowerPoint, Access and Visio.
- Ability to work independently under general supervision with considerable latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
- Effective verbal and written communications, including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations.
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with co-workers, staff and clients, and to work effectively in a professional team environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Comfortable working multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong work ethic, ability to remain independent and objective at all times.
- FAMILIARITY with one or more of the following technologies is required: Workday Human Resources, Oracle Database, Red Hat, Linux, Active Directory, Windows, J2EE, network / internet security, SQL server database, Deltek Costpoint, Deltek Time and Expense, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Financial Management, Cognos, OBIEE, virtualization / cloud computing, computer forensics, Sage.
- US Citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- Dual major in Computer Science or MIS and Accounting.
- Consulting or “Big4” experience.
- CISA, CIA, CFE, CISSP, CRISC, CRMA, ITIL or COBIT are highly preferred certifications.
- Experience working on Government Contracting engagements.
- Experience performing HIPAA, PCI or FISMA assessments.
- Knowledge of and experience in utilizing various methodologies and frameworks, including IPPF, ITAF, COBIT, COSO, ITIL, PCI, ISO 20000 and/or ISO 27001/27002.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in administration or assessment of firewalls, LAN, WAN, operating systems (Windows, Linux, etc.), databases, SaaS and other technologies.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Internal Audit
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.