Leidos is seeking a Human Resources Project Coordinator to join the Talent Development and Inclusion Organization located in Reston, VA.
This role will be involved in supporting and executing a wide range of projects and programs in Talent Management, Learning and Development, Inclusion and Diversity, Organizational Change Management and Organizational Development.
• Logistical support for weekly New Employee Orientation at Corporate Headquarters including preparation support, live support during session held every Monday, and post session coordination.
• I-9 Certifier
• Lead the Inclusion and Diversity external awards program from the call for nominations through communications plans and conference execution working with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
• Coordination of training events for in-person and virtual sessions.
• Drafting of communications for internal and external audiences on topics such as external award submissions for Leidos employees, internal award programs, and training events.
• Prioritize and carry out special projects and complex assignments as needed, exercising frequent independent judgment, initiative and tact.
• Meeting support for internal engagement sessions
• Ad hoc project support for additional initiatives
• Manage a variety of financial tasks including budgeting for Employee Resource Groups and overall invoice and billing support and reconciliation.
• Administrative support as needed including procurement of supplies, creating purchase requests, and invoice and expense processing
• High school and 5+ years of experience.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
• Strong organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
• Strong customer service, attention to detail (especially with financial tasks, and time-management skills.
• Willingness to take initiative and work independently but is also very efficient working as a member of a team.
• 1-3 years of experience in areas such as Inclusion and Diversity, Leadership Development and/or Learning and Development.
• Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of prior relevant experience or a Master’s degree with 1-2 years of experience.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.