Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Software verification and validation, including test planning, development, execution, analysis and associated documentation.
- Coordinating testing activities for various projects.
- Supporting bug reporting and tracking and software test processes.
- Assisting in the development of the test strategy in order to meet the release schedule.
- Bachelor's Degree in related technical field and a minimum 5 years of experience, OR Masters and a minimum 3 years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience may be consider in lieu of degree.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with the ability to maintain the clearance
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and tools (e.g. Atlassian Jira and Confluence)
- Experience with Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration (CI/CD) techniques, test-driven development, and automated testing practices
- Ability to travel up to 10-25% of the time as needed, primarily between sites in Alexandria, VA and Aberdeen, MD
- Experience with GIS, geospatial data, and geospatial products, including ESRI
- Knowledge of Distributed Common Ground System -Army (DCGS-A) components and Mission Command systems and processes
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.