The Cyber Center Manager is responsible for monitoring the daily performance of the entire enterprise communications and information technology while ensuring that all performance metrics and service levels are met, or exceeded. They will be responsible for analyzing all current processes currently in place and making recommendations and adjustments that address all performance deficiencies/inefficiencies. This enterprise is responsible for providing network services to deployed military units. The ideal candidate will be experienced in managing a team of technical professionals providing services under the ITSM/ITIL framework. Lead meetings with technical teammates and government stakeholders to address performance issues or plans for future process/network changes. Ability to operate in a fast moving environment that is dispersed over multiple countries in approximately 40 sites. Travel is required.
• Will manage an interdisciplinary, globally dispersed team of 200 Information Technology professionals responsible for monitoring the network operations enterprise performance, enabling service delivery that meets or exceeds established performance metrics and providing defensive computer operations dispersed across multiple countries totaling more the 40 sites in a warzone environment.
• Provide daily operational guidance, support, and management within the SWA Theater of Operations for respective site or operations including executive level (General Officer) briefings on operational and communication related considerations.
• Utilizes communication skills to direct all technical resources and report on the progress, issues, and problem areas, and write and review technical documents.
• Directs daily staff and task activities to meet client and corporate work objectives.
• Liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
• Reviews performance in all areas and makes recommendations for changes to the service delivery model.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, and 12 plus years of IT related technical and leadership experience.
• Current secret security clearance.
• Demonstrated management experience with a team of 100 IT professionals.
• Possess three (3) years of demonstrated OCONUS experience.
• Technical experience in ITIL/ITSM service delivery.
• Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects across a large geographic area.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Network Administration and Ops
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.