Leidos Health Solutions Group has an opportunity for seasoned .NET Full-Stack Developer with proven expertise supporting the Department of Veterans Affairs Process, Records and Knowledge Solutions mission. The candidate must have expertise in all phases of SDLC and capable of producing scalable software solutions.
The candidate will be part of a cross-functional team responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment and accountable for meeting very aggressive targets in a high pressure environment. This position is 100% remote.
- Write and maintain source code in support of maintenance, enhancements and modernization of software that is responsible for enabling compliance with National Archives and Records Administration requirements.
- Write technical specifications and system design documentation
- Program using industry standard methods
- Communicate with key stakeholders
- Work in an Agile team environment with analysts, developers, testers, and production support staff
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science. Five (5) or more years of hands-on experience in software development with a strong emphasis in application design and development for web applications using the Microsoft stack, and SQL database development, and interactions.
- Experience supporting regression and UAT script development and execution
- Proficient in use of JIRA software and Bitbucket/GitHub software
- Experience building and maintaining web-based records management applications
- Excellent technical problem-solving and debugging skills
- Strong skills in organizing, planning, and prioritizing work
- Current Department of Veterans Affairs National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation
- Strong attention to detail and thorough in completing tasks
- Strong time management and coordination skills, and ability to adjust in fast-paced production environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Lucene or Lucene.NET, web farms/load balanced environments
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:NACI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.