Leidos is looking to hire a IT Service Delivery Consultant in Jacksonville, NC to join our newly awarded NGEN program.
Leidos is pleased to announce that it has been awarded the Next Generation Enterprise Network-Recompete (NGEN-R) Contract. This is an eight-year, $7.7 billion contract that is responsible for maintaining and modernizing the main global network of the Navy and Marine Corps.
NGEN-R is the largest IT services program for the Navy. Under the Service Management, Integration, and Transport portion of NGEN-R, the Leidos team will deliver the core backbone of the Navy-Marine Corps Intranet, including cybersecurity services, network operations, service desk, and data transport. Ultimately, Leidos will support the Navy in unifying its shore-based networks and data management to improve capability and service while also saving significant dollars by focusing efforts under one enterprise network.
The selected candidate will be responsible for ensuring the internal processes related to Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) and delivery are applied and used across the enterprise to ensure timely resolution of incidents and drive high availability. This role will leverage processes, utilizing Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices, to ensure the IT organization designs, deploys and sustains high quality, highly available solutions that align with business and IT strategic objectives. Primary areas of responsibility will be within the areas of incident, problem, change, and availability management. This role will also ensure that IT has the appropriate level of process definition, rigor, and reporting to deliver the highest level of availability, quality, value, flexibility and visibility to the organization.
Site Manager Responsibilities:
- Serve as Site Manager for Resource Managers to head up, supervise and represent the team onsite responsible for ensuring that all program goals and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed timeframe, budgetary parameters and to the customers satisfaction.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise and technical leadership for onsite staff. Act as chief point of contact for team members and frontline escalation point regarding workplace issues. Responsible for reporting events, informing Leidos leadership of incidents and advising on potential courses of action.
- Provide performance feedback and coaching to direct reports
- Manage administrative duties for team, to include team scheduling, time off requests, coordinating training, special initiatives, professional development, etc. Ensuring compliance with Leidos policies.
- Responsible for incident escalation on behalf of direct reports. Pursue and attain issue resolution; coordinate with Resource Managers for interdepartmental requirements; and tracking training, certification and education for Leidos personnel.
Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
Active DoD Secret Clearance
Must possess Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) version 3 Foundation certification
Experience with Project Management (PM) and customer service skills, along with a general understanding of related technologies.
Additional ITILv3 certifications preferred
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technology Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.