- Leidos has a great opportunity for an Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) supporting the 16th Air Force at Lackland AFB in San Antonio, TX. Candidates must already possess an active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Responsible for the development, administration, and enforcement of information system security policies and procedures under the CFE Branch Chief’s direction and guidance for unclassified and classified information systems in accordance with the Risk Management Framework (RMF), and 16th AF, AFCO, CF requirements.
- Responsible for obtaining and maintaining an ATO (Authority to Operate). The ISSM will maintain the current OCTANE accreditation to include the Certificate to Field’s (CTF’s) for each application and obtain new accreditations for any new systems/applications for 16 AF/AFCO/CF.
- Ensures all IT Cybersecurity-related documentation is current and accessible to properly authorized individuals.
- This position will work closely with each unit ISSM/ISSO to assist with documentation as needed for AFCO originated applications and devices (i.e. VR kits, MAGIC apps).
- Responsible for the systems and applications that fall within their purview and must ensure positive control is maintained by verifying individual access and need to know requirements.
- Validate all users’ accounts within the established timeframe for 16AF/AFCO/CF owned systems.
- Responsible for ensuring proper protection or corrective measures are immediately taken when an incident or vulnerability is discovered on a 16AF/AFCO/CF owned system.
- Responsible for working with the Information Technology Equipment Custodian (ITEC) to ensure that all equipment is operated, maintained, and disposed of properly and documented.
- Responsible for producing key artifacts as part of the RMF process.
- Manage the hardware and software approvals, ensuring all security-relevant information system software, hardware, and firmware is maintained and documented IAW approved Configuration Management Plan.
- Responsible for obtaining approval for software, hardware, and firmware prior to use on the network or AFCO accredited systems.
- Responsible for COMPUSEC, EMSEC, TEMPEST ensure security safeguards and features are implemented for the information system and network, and responsible for conducting assessments and implementing prescribed responsibilities, policies, procedures, and guidance as described in local, AF, DoD, CNSS, and applicable policies.
- Manage the magnetic media log for 16 AF/AFCO/CF.
- Perform vulnerability assessments and coordination of penetration testing for managed systems and applications.
- All other duties Cyber security duties as defined by CFE.
- 5 years of relevant experience with a Bachelor's degree in relevant field or 3 years of relevant experience with a Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Must have experience with implementing RMF.
- Must have XACTA and eMASS experience.
- Experience with CxSAST Checkmarx
- Proficient in using Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems, and cloud computing.
- Extensive experience with developing policies, procedures, and guidance to include providing artifacts for the RMF process.
- Travel may be 10-25%
Active Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance on day .
Must have a minimum of CAP.
CISSP and CAP is preferred.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Information Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.