Leidos Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Defense team has an excellent opportunity for an experienced, self-directed, Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) Architect/SME. This position is in support of a Department of Defense (DoD) organization, US AFRICOM located OCONUS in Stuttgart, Germany. This position is required to relocate OCONUS. You must hold an active DOD Top Secret SCI clearance to qualify.
Overview of Role:
- Architects and designs the configuration and operation of identity management solutions to support command initiatives, as well as interoperability between the command and its partners.
- Optimizes system operation and resource utilization, and performs system capacity analysis and planning.
- Provides guidance to operations personnel for operation and troubleshooting of these systems.
- Communicates clearly and succinctly both written and orally, and present products and ideas in a business-like manner.
- Works in dynamic fast paced environments that require team interaction and coordination of efforts.
- Demonstrates experience interfacing with both client managers and system users. T
- Demonstrates competency in all areas of identity and authentication.
- Designs and documents the identity management solution for the command.
- Speaks well in front of an audience and be able to present design briefs to high ranking personnel and be able to provide whiteboard training sessions and presentations to incoming personnel in a clear, concise but comprehensive manner.
- BA/BS and 12-15 years experience or 15 years recent relevant equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Must hold active Top-Secret Clearance with SCI
- Must hold minimum DoD 8570.01. IAM II (Security+ or equivalent)
- 10+ years supporting Microsoft Identity Manager in a large enterprise DoD environment
- 10+ years supporting Sync Engine based .Net provisioning and ECMA development
- Deep understanding of codeless Portal processing
- Experience with MIMWAL based workflow creation
- Extensive PowerShell Scripting experience
- Experience with MIM Reporting based on SCSM platform
- Deep understanding of Active Directory
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft SQL
- Experience coordinating on-boarding of new services into the MIM environment
- Experience troubleshooting synchronization and workflow related issues
- Very good understanding of Windows Server design, configuration and administration
- Group Policy Management (GPO) and application of Local Security Policies
- Application of security settings/STIGs and other commercial security best practices
- Microsoft Azure knowledge and certification
- ITIL v4 - Foundation
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience with non-Microsoft identity solutions
- Adaptable to changing circumstances and operational needs
- Understanding of Department of Defense Military standards
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.