Leidos Digital Solutions Inc. (DSI) is seeking a junior level Training Specialist to join our software training team. This is an exciting opportunity to learn and provide instruction for Intranet Quorum (IQ), the most popular CRM software used by clients on Capitol Hill, in governors offices, state and local governments and by various federal agencies.
The Software Training Specialist is responsible for planning, developing and managing delivery of both internal and customer-facing training webinars and occasional classroom training programs. Duties include developing lesson plans and training materials, including quick reference guides and software manuals to assist users. He or she will provide input and content for eLearning videos and coordinate with all knowledge management and software support efforts as requested. The successful candidate will be self-motivated to learn new product features and develop webinar classes to keep customers and staff up-to-date and aware of the latest enhancements in the IQ Software. The candidate may administer knowledge assessments to validate understanding of training content and application of knowledge. Other related tasks include providing limited consultation and software configuration and managing monthly training calendars, training websites and student registrations.
- Usually requires BS degree OR equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience OR additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of education degree.
- The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience with public speaking and strong presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex subjects in a clear and interesting way.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities are needed with the ability to work independently to manage online classroom situations and challenges.
- The candidate must have a solid technical aptitude to quickly learn and teach Leidos DSI proprietary software as well as technical aptitude for using and troubleshooting integrations with Microsoft Office 2016, Chrome, Edge, IE11 and other browsers.
- Previous experience with the Intranet Quorum (IQ) software is a differentiator.
- The Technical Trainer must have the ability to effectively manage and present online distance learning, recording webinars and managing the related tools.
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain Public Trust Security clearance.
- Experience using the Intranet Quorum (IQ) software or knowledge of other CRM software.
- Familiarity with or experience working in a Congressional office with constituent communications, casework or other services.
- Previous teaching or training experience in a classroom setting or distance learning using WebEx or other webinar application.
- Ability to develop curriculum and provide documentation to contribute to online help for software.
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges.
Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technical Trainer
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.