The Leidos Intelligence Group has a new opportunity for a Full Spectrum Cyber Solutions Architect in Columbia, MD. The selected candidate will support research and development, marking, capture, and execution relating to Cybersecurity and Cyber Intelligence business. This position involves leading technical and non-technical teams in the development of solutions – creating prototypes, white papers, and proposal responses based on CSS customer challenges and needs, in alignment with Leidos strategy.
The selected candidate will work with Leidos Research and Development, Business Development, and Program execution teams to:
• Develop technical concepts and solutions to full-spectrum cybersecurity problems and challenges,
• Lead efforts to implement prototypes, white papers, and proposal responses in the Cybersecurity and Cyber Intelligence areas
• Meet with CSS, and broader Leidos customers, to identify their technical and operational needs, avenues for acquisition, and delivery of Leidos developed solutions
• Coordinate across the Leidos Intelligence Group, and corporation at large, to deliver the most comprehensive solutions and responses to customer and business needs
• Represent CSS interests at internal and external engagements including conferences, industry days, symposiums, academic partnerships, industry partnerships, and other venues
Additionally, the candidate will have the opportunity to perform direct work in their area of expertise, surging as needed on Leidos run programs to solve critical challenges, start new work, and address customer needs and gaps.
Required Education, Skills, and Experience:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field and 12+ years of experience or Master's and 10+ years of experience. Significant hand’s on work in the area of cyber security, cyber intelligence, or intelligence analysis (such as may be obtained via the military or government) may be considered in lieu of degree.
• Advanced understanding of cybersecurity threats, intelligence, and policy
• Experience performing Research and Development in a Cybersecurity related area
• Experience with or some combination of the following:
Cyber and Intelligence Threat Analysis
Intelligence Community Databases
Clearance: All candidates MUST possess an active/current TS/SCI security clearance.
• Demonstrated project management experience
• Publications, Presentations, and Speaking engagements on the topics of Cybersecurity, Cyber Intelligence, or Intelligence Analysis
• Experience working with senior government leaders
• A Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Security Research and Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.