Leidos is seeking an ADPE Technician Intermediate in Afghanistan to support Operation, Maintenance, and Defense of Army Communications (OMDAC), which supports the Army Operational Base Communications Information Systems and infrastructure in support of USCENTCOM forces. The ADPE Technician Intermediate is able to perform all tasks employing agency-specific or unique hardware and software in both classified and unclassified network environments and ensure those tasks are accomplished to ITIL-compliant standards.
- Maintain and provide repairs to hardware, to include installing, de-installing and relocating system components and PCs
- Responsible for all routers, exchange servers, hubs and data switches to include routine preventive maintenance checks and services (PMCS) on a monthly schedule.
- Maintain authorization records for all system components and PC systems operating on Government networks.
- Responsible for monitoring, reporting, and requesting bench stock item replacements in order to maintain sufficient stock levels.
- Secret security clearance required.
- Associate Degree or equivalent training and at least 4 years of related experience; and experience in providing the following skills and services: maintaining and providing repairs to hardware, including installing, uninstalling, and relocating system components and PCs.
- Has experience with routers, exchange servers, hubs, and data switches, including routine, monthly preventive maintenance checks and services (PMCS).
- Has experience in maintaining accreditation records for all system components and PC systems operating on Government networks.
- Has experience in developing and submitting recommended bench stock levels for automation equipment.
Skill Set Certification(s):
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Field Services
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.