Leidos is seeking a Testing and Quality Assurance Engineer who wants to work on a new agile DevSecOp project in an IC DoD customer space. Leidos is building a new team to develop new structure and applications for our customer. We are looking for a collaborative and forward leaning individual who wants to tackle challenges and be a part of creating innovative solutions. In return, Leidos will invest in you with a new enhanced leave plan, generous 401k, and training to name just a few great benefits. Ready to tackle your next challenge - then we want you on our team.
This position serves as the member of a team with the responsibility to ensure the highest quality service is provided to the DIA customer through the performance of regularly scheduled internal process audits and the consistent facilitation of structured improvement activities. The successful candidate will be an agent for change, possess high energy, have a passion for quality, and be self-motivated. The environment demands the ability to quickly establish working relationships with coworkers/customers.
- Manage program instantiation of the Quality Management System
- Perform continuous product and process improvement activities
- Deploy and implement appropriate QMS processes
- Implement audit practices for internal processes and products
- Ensure adherence to all standards, Leidos policies, and best practices
- Support the development of performance metrics
- Track, analyze and report to program management on trends found in the performance metrics
- Provide the program manager with timely metrics and audit outcomes to gauge progress towards quality objectives
- Report to higher level management on Quality Achievement and act as liaison for enterprise quality initiatives for the program.
- Review and submit contract deliverables
- Other duties as required
- Possess experience with SW Dev and IT Service Management Projects.
- Possess experience auditing to external quality standards such as ISO9001/ISO20000/CMMI.
- Possess experience managing and developing performance metrics.
- Possess the ability to multi-task, complete tasks without direct supervision, and function in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Possess excellent verbal and written skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, & Project)
- Possess ability to mentor, supervise, and manage team members.
- This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor's degree with 8-10 years of experience; or Master's degree with 6-10 years of experience. Years of experience may be used in lieu of degree.
US Citizenship is required.
TS/SCI with Poly required.
- May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Certified Lean Six-Sigma Green or Black Belt
- Understanding of ITIL principles (ITIL Foundation training or equivalent)
- Formal auditor training
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.