The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Human Intelligence Desk Officer to work in Fort Belvoir VA, in support of our INSCOM client. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to support the INSCOM Counterintelligence and Human Intelligence Support Services contract, where you will conduct technical oversight, coordination, deconfliction, and synchronization of full spectrum Army HUMINT activities in your assigned area of responsibility.
- The INSCOM HUMINT Desk Officer will conduct technical oversight, coordination, deconfliction, and synchronization of full spectrum Army HUMINT activities in their assigned area of responsibility.
- He/she will provide subject matter expertise on Army HUMINT policy, doctrine, strategy, and equities regarding Army Modernization Strategy and collection priorities.
- He/she will ensure Army HUMINT operations compliance with applicable laws, policies, and regulations.
- He/she will identify and recognize information which impacts Army HUMINT equities and ensure its interests are protected.
- He/she will support INSCOM representation to the Deputy Chief of Staff, G-2, Intelligence Community, and Army HUMINT collection entities regarding Army HUMINT activities.
- He/she will provide functional HUMINT support to policy formulation, resource management, source validation, and operational risk assessments.
- He/she will present oral, visual, and written presentations to senior level government and military leadership, compose documents, briefings, and white papers, and support other staff actions based on approved recommendations.
- BA degree with 4+ years or Masters with 2+. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must possess a TS/SCI
- Must be willing to undergo and successfully complete a polygraph examination with No Deception Indicated (NDI) on a pre-appointment and periodic basis.
Must be a graduate of any of the following Military Department Certifying
1. Army - 35M Course (or its predecessor)
2. Army - 351M Course (or its predecessor)
3. Army – Counterintelligence Special Agent Course (CISAC)
4. Army – 35L Course (or its predecessor)
5. Army – 351L Course (or its predecessor)
6. HT-JCOE - Source Operations Course (SOC) (or its predecessor)
7. USMC - 0211/0210/0204 Marine Air Ground Task Force (MAGTF) CI and
8. Air Force –Basic Special Investigators Course (BISC), U.S. Air Force
Special Investigations Academy, or predecessor
9. Navy – Special Agent Basic Training Program (SABTB), Naval Criminal
Investigative Service Training Academy, or predecessor
Must be a graduate of one of the following:
1. HT-JCOE - Source Operations Course (SOC), or predecessor
2. HT-JCOE – Defense Advanced Tradecraft Course (DATC), or predecessor/equivalent.
3. Other – FTC, OTC, MOTC, or equivalent
1. Minimum 6 years of experience as a HUMINT collector.
Required Skills, as demonstrated in resume:
1. Understanding of full spectrum HUMINT activities.
2. Strong understanding of Army and DoD HUMINT policy.
*College education cannot be used in lieu of experience.
Prior US Army MI Brigade or INSCOM HUMINT Desk Officer Experience. Strong personal communications skills to include briefing senior officers, preparing and presenting briefings, white papers, and other correspondence.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.