The Leidos Intelligence Group has an opening for a TS/SCI with polygraph cleared Business Process Analyst who is seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity for an Intelligence Community (IC) customer in Northern Virginia. This is a new position with tremendous opportunity for personal and professional growth, an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys supporting an important mission in the National Security arena.
This position will report to a Federal building in Chantilly, VA. Occasional local POV travel to other buildings in the region may be required for meetings.
The Business Process Analyst (BPA) will serve as a trusted advisor to the client, serving as a project manager, process expert, and IT liaison in support of a holistic program rollout. The BPA will:
- Design and develop program implementation roadmaps to include process, technology, and communication plans,
- Ensure timely development and submission of project deliverables, to include project schedule and reports, status briefs and presentations, and strategic recommendations,
- Coordinate with cross discipline team members to ensure all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules,
- Manager stakeholder expectations and obtain acceptance of project deliverables and satisfaction within project transition period,
- Establish and maintain programmatic structure and discipline throughout the project lifecycle to facilitate team adherence to the project management framework methodology,
- Conduct meetings with team members to proactively identify and resolve issues,
- Coordinate the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to ensure successful implementation and transition to the Government PM,
- Develop measures of success criteria for pre and post project implementation evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements,
- Identify successful and unsuccessful project elements, risks, lessons learned, and develop and implement mitigation strategies.
- Top Secret SCI with polygraph clearance is required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years’ experience working as a Business Process Analyst, Business Liaison, or comparable role managing the implementation of IT systems/projects, ideally for the government client
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts to a variety of audiences, both in person and in writing
- Strong inter-personal skills, collaboration and teambuilding skills, and the ability to interact effectively with various stakeholders
- Ability to work well under pressure with strong customer service skills
- Keen flexibility and creativity; ability to identify and respond to evolving priorities and identify solutions to problems
- Strong organizational skills, sound judgement, and flexibility to adapt and adjust to changing priorities
- Ability to plan, set goals, and determine strategies for accomplishing results, as well as monitor, evaluate and report on progress towards goals
- Lean Six Sigma experience is highly desired
- Experience with the government client’s project management framework and protocols
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.