Leidos Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Defense group is seeking an Information Assurance Policy and Compliance Lead. The candidate will lead a diverse team in the following areas of Cybersecurity – IA and A&A (formerly C&A). They will need strong problem solving and decision making skills with the ability to develop and implement effective action plans. And also have proven ability to lead and motivate high performance teams. The candidate should have a broad range of IT experience, with a very strong DoD background in IA, A&A (formerly C&A), CND and threat. The ideal candidate will be customer focused with superb communication and interpersonal skills.
LOCATIONS: This position will report as an on site worker to one of the following locations and may offer periodic telework - Vicksburg, MS; Hillsboro, OR; Hanover, NH; Pittsburgh, PA; Tulsa, OK; Champaign, IL; Atlanta, GA; Seattle, WA; Fort Worth, TX; Washington, DC
CLEARANCE: Must hold minimum current U.S. DOD Secret and be eligible to obtain Top Secret.
• Lead the SCMS (security Configuration and Management Services) tower
• Supervise the ACAS team as well as conduct scans and provide analysis
• Support the A&A efforts; understand DOD RMF
• Provide SME guidance on eMASS
• Supervise the PPSM and POAM processes
• Oversee and provide guidance to the Vulnerability Management Group
• SLR and metrics reporting
• BS degree and 12 – 14 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less 8 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. Equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
• Experience leading teams
• Must hold current DoD 8570 IAT III
• Windows, Unix and Network experience
• Understanding of A&A and RMF
• Understanding of IAVMs, DOD STIGs and POAMs
• ACAS and eMASS
• Prior ISSO/ISSM experience
• Must be a US Citizen.
• Must hold a Secret clearance and be eligible for Top Secret
- Cybersecurity experience (Protect, Detect, Respond and Sustain) within a Computer Incident Response organization.
- Experience with DISA STIGs
- Experience in Windows/Linux security configurations.
- Experience with malware analysis concepts and methods.
- Experience with ForeScout Network Access Control.
- Experience with McAfee Application Control.
- Experience with Powershell or scripting
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Information Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.