The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Signature Reduction Desk Officer to work at Fort Belvoir VA, in support of our INSCOM client. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to support the INSCOM Counterintelligence and Human Intelligence Support Services contract, where you will assess and develop recommendations for current and future Signature Reduction (SR) requirements by conducting mission and SR requirements analysis, and support the daily management and oversight of the SR/OPSEC Program.
- The candidate will assess and develop recommendations for current and future Signature Reduction (SR) requirements by conducting mission and SR requirements analysis.
- The candidate will support the daily management and oversight of the SR/OPSEC Program.
- The candidate will conduct and write an annual assessment of the SR/OPSEC Program (to include subordinate organizations) to ensure compliance with current DoD, Army and INSCOM policies.
- The candidate will support the maintenance, issuance, recovery, inventory, and turn-in of the SR/OPSEC Program items and assist subordinate organizations. The Contractor shall write, staff, and track SR/OPSEC Program documents.
- The candidate will write, maintain, and instruct SR/OPSEC training courses based on operational requirements. Producing CI or HUMINT SR Placement & Access (P&A) White Papers; CI or HUMINT SR P&A AARs; SR Information Reports; SR Plans and/or Annexes; Amendments/ Modifications to SR Plans; Annual SR Program Reviews; and SR SOPs/TTPs
- BA degree with 8+ years or Masters with 6+. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must possess a TS/SCI
- Must be willing to undergo and successfully complete a polygraph examination with No Deception Indicated (NDI) on a pre-appointment and periodic basis.
Must be a graduate of any of the following Military Department Counterintelligence Agent Certifying Courses:
1. Army – Counterintelligence Special Agent Course (CISAC)
2. Army – 351L Course (or its predecessor)
3. Army - 35M Course (or its predecessor)
4. Army - 351M Course (or its predecessor)
5. Air Force –Basic Special Investigators Course (BISC), U.S. Air Force Special Investigations Academy, or predecessor
6. Navy – Special Agent Basic Training Program (SABTB), Naval Criminal Investigative Service Training Academy, or predecessor
B. Must be a graduate of one of the following:
1. JCITA – Advanced Foreign Counterintelligence Operations Course (AFCIOC) or predecessor
2. JCITA - Advanced Counterintelligence Collections Course (ACICC)
3. JCITA - Military Counterintelligence Collections Course (MCC)
4. JCITA - Counterintelligence Force Protection Source Operations Course (CFSO)
5. HT-JCOE - Source Operations Course (SOC)
6. HT-JCOE - Advanced Source Operations Course (ASOC)
7. HT-JCOE – Defense Advanced Tradecraft Course (DATC)
8. DIA – Advanced Military Source Operations Course (AMSOC)
9. Other – FTC, OTC, MOTC, or equivalent
Must be willing to attend JCITA Courses – DDC, APC, ATC
Experience as demonstrated in resume:
1. Minimum 10 years of experience as a credentialed Counterintelligence Special Agent*
2. Understanding of CI or HUMINT collection operations
3. Strong understanding of CI Flags
4. Understanding of FIE TTPs
*College education cannot be used in lieu of experience.
Prior US Army MI Brigade or INSCOM Signature Reduction Desk Officer Experience. Strong personal communications skills to include briefing senior officers, preparing and presenting briefings, white papers, and other correspondence.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.