The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Senior Counterintelligence Analyst – (SCRM) to work at Fort Belvoir VA in support of our INSCOM client. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to support the INSCOM Counterintelligence and Human Intelligence Support Services contract, where you will provide support to the ACICA at Fort Belvoir VA. .
- The candidate will initiate, integrate, manage, assess, and provide focused analysis in support of Army Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM).
- This work shall require frequent interaction with INSCOM leadership, Army program personnel, other military Cl services and unified commands, and contract support teams.
- The candidate will provide comprehensive analytic assessments, operational opportunities, and recommendations on the integration of CI activities in support of INSCOM mission and objectives, primarily through finished intelligence production and external engagements throughout the Intelligence Community Enterprise.
- The candidate will provide subject matter expertise to prioritize topics of interest, and will conduct
- research to support development of appropriate reports, database development, or other activities to meet
- Government customer needs.
- BA degree with 8+ years experience or Masters with 6+ years experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must possess a TS/SCI.
- Must be willing to undergo and successfully complete a polygraph examination with No Deception Indicated (NDI) on a pre-appointment and periodic basis.
Training: Must be a graduate of any of the following Military Department Courses:
1. Army - 35F Course (or Military Department / IC equivalent)
2. Army - 351F Course (or Military Department / IC equivalent)
3. Army – Counterintelligence Special Agent Course (CISAC)
4. Army - 35M Course (or Military Department / IC equivalent)
5. Army - 351M Course (or Military Department / IC equivalent)
6. Air Force –Basic Special Investigators Course (BISC), U.S. Air Force Special Investigations Academy, or predecessor.
7. Navy – Special Agent Basic Training Program (SABTB), Naval Criminal Investigative Service Training Academy, or predecessor.
1. Minimum 12 years of experience as an All-Source Analyst
2. Minimum 5 years of experience in SCRM
Required Skills, as demonstrated in resume:
1. Understanding of Intelligence Cycle
2. Understanding of Intelligence Support/Role in the MDMP
3. Familiarization with DCGS-A
4. Must possess strong oral and written communication and negotiating skills, presenting and advocating for analytic methodologies.
5. Must demonstrate the ability to write in a clear, concise manner, targeted at senior leader communication.
6. Must possess familiarity with various Intelligence Community software and systems.
7. Must possess proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
8. Must be able to work in a high-operational tempo environment
Prior US Army MI Brigade or INSCOM CI-SCRM Experience. Strong personal communications skills to include briefing senior officers, preparing and presenting briefings, white papers, and other correspondence.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.