Leidos Digital Solutions Inc. (DSI) is seeking a Knowledge Manager to oversee training and knowledge management functions in support of our proprietary software product, Intranet Quorum (IQ). IQ is the most popular CRM software used by clients on Capitol Hill and is used by many governors offices, state and local governments and various federal agencies. This is an opportunity to rebuild, reshape and grow our knowledge transfer processes including training program planning and development for both external and internal learners, knowledgebase and documentation management, and training delivery.
The Knowledge Manager will lead a small team of training specialists and will work across teams, predominantly with software testing, documentation and development as the core source of knowledge to be transferred. Collaboration with other team members across the entire program is critical and includes the multimedia production manager for eLearning, content and marketing writers, Technical Support and Escalation Engineers, Business Process Consultants and Project Managers and Sales Managers. This position includes working with customers and internal program team members. A customer-experience mindset is critical. This position will have direct contact with key customer stakeholders and groups.
- Establish and optimize processes for managing knowledge materials including training manuals, quick reference guides on our website, online help articles and our internal knowledgebase.
- Stay current on latest new features of the IQ software for ongoing integration into training programs as well as providing ‘What’s New’ webinars.
- Develop repeatable curriculum and structured programs to be delivered by training specialists.
- Ensure that training programs promote customer awareness of full feature sets to maximize usage and adoption of our software.
- Manage a team of Software Training Specialists.
- Institute program-wide training standards for all teams who provide customer training.
- Advance software knowledge for internal staff for effective support and consultation.
- Gather and report on various metrics to indicate effectiveness of training programs and knowledge adoption.
- Select and manage resources, including both internal employees and vendors to reach program knowledge management objectives.
The ideal candidate is able to effectively lead Knowledge Management initiatives across the program in collaboration with multiple teams.
Usually requires a BA/BS and 4+ years or prior relevant experience OR Masters with 3+ years of prior relevant experience. Generally has 2+ years of experience supervising OR leading teams or projects.
- Technical aptitude to troubleshoot and analyze customer issues.
- Technical aptitude and proficiency to use and evaluate online training and webinar technologies. WebEx experience is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of IT systems, networks and browser-based software programs.
- A proven track record of training program development and management and application of best practices.
- Ability to establish working relationships with diverse groups and all levels of management for collaboration.
- Strong writing skills with ability to develop instructional and reference guides for our software.
- Ability to work independently, organize projects and completes tasks within assigned timeframes.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job, classroom, e-learning, distance learning, workshops, simulations, etc.).
- Experience designing and analyzing metrics on training participation and learning effectiveness.
- Experience leading change and influencing adoption of best practices with regard to knowledge management.
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain Public Trust security clearance.
- CRM specific support or training experience.
- Professional certifications in IT, Knowledge management, Project Management or Training.
- Experience working in or knowledge of Congressional office environments.
- Experience using the Intranet Quorum (IQ) software or knowledge of other CRM software.
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges.
Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technical Trainer
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.