The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an Operations Support Desk Officer to work at Fort Sam Houston TX, in support of our 470th MI Bde client. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to support the INSCOM Counterintelligence and Human Intelligence Support Services contract, where you will maintain day-to-day management, direction, technical control, technical review, coordination, and oversight of Counterintelligence and HUMINT staffing actions.
- Candidate will maintain day-to-day management, direction, technical control, technical review, coordination, and oversight of Counterintelligence and HUMINT staffing actions.
- Will maintain accountability and tracking of staffing actions throughout the INSCOM Headquarters.
- Will coordinate with other INSCOM staff elements to staff and deconflict operational actions.
- Will track and update INSCOM G2X running estimates regarding tasks and initiatives for senior level briefings, meetings, and INSCOM Battle Update Briefings/Commander’s Update briefings.
- Will coordinate HUMINT, CI, and support service actions with subordinate Military Intelligence Brigades (Theater) (MIB(T)s).
- Candidate will update and track G2X contact rosters and disseminate information across the G2X Enterprise.
- Shall track the global Disposition of INSCOM, HUMINT, and CI forces and operations.
- Candidate will develop, staff, synchronize, and coordinate INSCOM CI-related presentations regarding global Army HUMINT and CI operations for senior level activities.
- Will ensure accuracy and compliance with relevant regulatory guidance. Will coordinate specialized staffing actions and support for INSCOM G2X at remote locations.
- Candidate will develop, staff, and synchronize INSCOM G2X personnel actions, to include awards, position descriptions, and updates.
- Will monitor the INSCOM G2X personnel manning status and include information relating to positions and functions in relevant briefings and presentations.
- Candidate will conduct operational coordination between DoD, INSCOM, Army Service Component Commands, other Government agencies, and DA for HUMINT and counterintelligence related tasks, policy reviews, initiatives, equipment fielding, and acquisition of specialized intelligence equipment.
- Candidate will conduct weekly, monthly, and quarterly operational briefings with Government Team/Branch/Division Chiefs.
- Candidate will coordinate technical support for INSCOM G2X personnel as required, including systems access, communications access, and use of functional equipment.
- BA degree with 8+ years or Masters with 6+. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must possess a TS/SCI
- Must be willing to undergo and successfully complete a polygraph examination with No Deception Indicated (NDI) on a pre-appointment and periodic basis.
Must be a graduate of any of the following Military Intelligence Certifying Courses:
1. Army – Counterintelligence Special Agent Course (CISAC)
2. Army – 351L Course (or its predecessor)
3. Army – 35E Course (or its predecessor)
Experience as demonstrated in resume:
1. Minimum 8 years of experience as a credentialed CI Special Agent, or intelligence officer.
2. Minimum 2 years of staff officer experience supporting an Intelligence organization, to include maintaining accountability of staffing actions, organizing senior-level meetings and briefings, coordinating personnel actions, and disseminating information across the command.
3. Understanding of CI investigations, operations, and intelligence analysis.
4. Must possess proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
5. Must be able to work in a high-operational tempo environment.
6. Must be able to work both independently or as a member of a team.
7. Must be able to perform other duties, responsibilities and activities as needed.
*College education cannot be used in lieu of experience
Prior US Army MI Brigade or INSCOM operations Support Desk Officer Experience. Strong personal communications skills to include briefing senior officers, preparing and presenting briefings, white papers, and other correspondence.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.