The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Counterintelligence Investigations Desk Officer to work at Fort Gordon GA, in support of our 513th MI Bde client. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to support the INSCOM Counterintelligence and Human Intelligence Support Services contract, where you will integrate, manage, assess, and provide focused analysis in support of Counterintelligence Investigations and Operations
- Candidate will integrate, manage, assess, and provide focused analysis in support of Counterintelligence Investigations and Operations.
- Candidate will review and analyze reporting and case files related to CI investigations and produce Analytical Reviews. Analytical Reviews will identify investigative gaps and operational potential, to include CI flags, CI indicators, and operational vulnerabilities which pose a CI threat to HUMINT activities, and produce comprehensive CI reviews.
- Candidate will conduct coordination among analytical elements of the DoD, INSCOM, Army Service Component Commands, other government agencies, and DA for CI investigations matters and provide threat-related data back to the division as it relates to CI investigations.
- Candidate will conduct weekly, monthly, and quarterly operational briefings with Government Team/Branch/Division Chiefs.
- Candidate will review active and terminated investigations for vulnerabilities, leads, and trends and prepare them for retirement.
- Candidate shall develop counterintelligence products as required.
- BA degree with 4+ years or Masters with 2+. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must possess a TS/SCI
- Must be willing to undergo and successfully complete a polygraph examination with No Deception Indicated (NDI) on a pre-appointment and periodic basis.
Training: Must be a graduate of any of the following Military Department Counterintelligence Agent Certifying Courses:
1. Army – Counterintelligence Special Agent Course (CISAC)
2. Army – 351L Course (or its predecessor)
3. Army – 35E Course (or its predecessor)
4. Air Force –Basic Special Investigators Course (BISC), U.S. Air Force Special Investigations Academy, or predecessor
5. Navy – Special Agent Basic Training Program (SABTB), Naval Criminal Investigative Service Training Academy, or predecessor.
Minimum 10 years of experience as a credentialed Counterintelligence Special Agent*
*College education cannot be used in lieu of experience
Required Skills, as demonstrated in resume:
1. Understanding of CI investigations
2. Strong understanding of CI Flags
3. Understanding of FIE TTPs
Prior US Army MI Brigade or INSCOM Counterintelligence Investigations Desk Officer Experience. Strong personal communications skills to include briefing senior officers, preparing and presenting briefings, white papers, and other correspondence.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.