The Defense Group of Leidos has an opportunity for an Integration and Migration Services Manager, based in Ft. Meade, MD. The successful candidate will report directly to the Program Director in executing a large-scale enterprise consolidation and sustainment effort. This role is responsible for the planning, coordinating, and executing consolidation and migration of multiple disparate Federal agencies common IT services. The result of this effort is the seamless consolidation of services with no mission impact across 400,000 end users located at over 800+ sites.
- Provides technical leadership across multiple teams to assess, plan, design, coordinate and execute agency consolidations, including coordination with multiple stakeholders and other service providers.
- Collaborates with engineering to determine compatibility and interoperability of technical solutions
- Establishes necessary planning and operating rhythms across stakeholders and internal teams to drive outcomes, communication, and proactive management of consolidation activities. Establishes and maintains customer relationships to establish exceptional working rapport and open communication channels.
- Provides primary interface to collaborate with the Government Program Office and other customer leadership at the most senior levels regarding consolidation strategy, risks/mitigations, schedule and overall service support. Provides technical advice/input that impact strategic client outputs and Leidos business results.
- Ensures development of planning and execution artifacts aligned to customer processes to support consolidation, inclusive of technical, security, and procurement related activities. Examples include surveys, schedules, bills of material, risk management plans, service support planning, technical designs, and implementation plans.
- Collaborates with architectural and engineering teams to ensure technical planning, proposed changes and coordination are designed and tested to mitigate any agency mission impacts.
- Resolves highly complex and multi-dimensional problems requiring consideration of variables that impact multiple aspects of the project/program.
- Leads the development of highly innovative approaches, achieved through collaboration and dialogue with other experts in the field.
- Mentors and coaches other technical staff.
This position is located at Ft. Meade, MD with potential travel to various Government locations across the globe. Candidates who are not in the D.C. Metro area must have the ability to re-locate.
- Appropriate degree from an accredited college or equivalent combined experience/ education, with professional experience and specialized training commensurate with assignment.
- 10+ years technology engineering experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work with customer and program office to achieve success
- Proactive, superior attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Business acumen, reliability and sound judgment
- Ability to travel on an as needed basis
- Familiarity with current Wide Area Network (WAN)/Local Area Network (LAN)/Campus Area Network (CAN) technology, Microsoft Active Directory, and automation technologies and approaches.
- Extensive knowledge with implementing directory systems and creating/managing user accounts, machine objects and other associated directory objects.
- Demonstrated experience planning and executing large-scale, enterprise consolidations, inclusive of end user devices, users, identity, unified communications, collaboration/productivity suites, and service support.
- Familiarity with DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) compliance standards including security patches, STIGs, and establishing processes and/or other solutions for the purpose of identifying, analyzing, and addressing cybersecurity risk and controls during implementation and beyond.
- Active Secret level clearance
- Direct experience with DISA Network and Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) programs
- Proven driver of IT program innovation, forward thinking, and ability to connect with DISA customer
- DoD8570.01-M baseline certification or ability to obtain prior to proposal submission
- Relevant certifications for Networking and Cybersecurity
- Experience supporting DISA and understanding of the DISA mission
- Master’s degree
- Ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technology Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.