Leidos is seeking an experienced Remedy Engineer to work at a customer site in Washington, DC.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for supporting the Service Management System operations, to include engineers and the SMS development life cycle.
- Development and management of all activities leading to the integration of the Remedy ITSM solution.
- Architect the BMC Remedy platform to meet identified requirements.
- Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology.
- Design, documentation, development, modification, testing, installation, implementation, and support of new or existing information systems (which includes BMC Remedy Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) suite and their infrastructure.
- Perform the analysis, integration, data and workflow development, documentation, testing, and implementation of solutions within the Remedy 9.x environment to support the forthcoming projects as directed.
- Perform analysis and documentation of requirements and corresponding process analysis; monitor and manage the operating systems supporting the Remedy servers.
- Perform modifications/configuration of prioritized ITSM modules, and any other configurations required.
- Develop sound solutions to complex problems, produce system level reports, and report status to senior level Management.
- Maintain application infrastructure in compliance with current operating system updates and application compatibility.
- Deliver ongoing improvement opportunities with processes, standards, and policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years prior relevant experience, additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- 7 years of experience providing Service Management System administration services.
- Experience managing SMS development activities and proficiency in applying the SDLC and DevOps principles.
- Experience supporting large user enterprise environments.
- Experience implementing large scale Remedy-based ITSM solutions alongside possessing demonstrable experience leading and managing such implementations.
- Excellent BMC Remedy product knowledge.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust security clearance, no current clearance is required to be considered.
- Prior Remedy development experience.
- Experience in a cloud based environment.
- Active Public Trust security clearance.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.