Leidos is seeking a Program Manager to join a program team supporting a government customer in a highly complex information technology environment. The PM is responsible for the overall performance of the program and will be the representative to the Prime. The successful candidate will manage a team of up to 100 resources and work in a high-pressure production environment, delivering outstanding results under tight deadlines and constraints.
- Supervise all aspects of Leidos personnel technical performance on the program, providing feedback as appropriate to leadership, and resolving problems as they arise to ensure successful execution
- Responsible for day-to-day management as well as long-term strategic development
- Coordinate Leidos resources needed for effective program management, including but not limited to, HR support, Talent Acquisition, contracts administration, security, and finance support.
- Manage deliverables and complete briefings, program reviews, and slide decks as required by Leidos leadership
- Manage complex tasks within budget and schedule constraints.
- Demonstrate strong management and leadership; written and oral communications skills; familiarity with industry best practices; ability to serve as primary POC to Prime contractor
- Lead, manage, coach, and mentor employees, manage professional development, hiring, and issue resolution for the program.
- Engage employees and customers on a routine basis to fully understand customer requirements and employee capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or other related technical field or in a business or management-related field with 8+ years of relevant experience
- OR Master’s degree in engineering, computer science, or other related technical field or in a business or management-related field with 6+ years of relevant experience
- At least 4 years of experience managing complex programs, supervising and leading teams or projects.
- TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
- Experience organizing, directing, and managing contract operation support functions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience collaborating and coordinating across project teams and components facilitating information sharing, reuse and productivity improvements.
o Certification in Project Management from a recognized credentialing agency
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.