The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Cyber Network Administration and Operations Team Member to work at various work locations. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Defense product line mission. In this mission we support a number of Defense customers with cyber network administration, end-user device configurations, and video teleconference management.
- Network administration on classified and unclassified networks,
- End-user configuration and fault resolution,
- Video teleconference setup and fault isolation,
- IT Hardware Configuration / STIG Validation
- Identification and solving problems that arise with computer networks and systems
- Typically requires high school diploma and 5+ years of prior relevant experience (additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree)
- Requires DODi- 8570 certification to meet IATI (Network+ CE, CCNA-Security, or Security+ CE)
- Requires Computing Environment certification – Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Need a current Secret clearance to be considered and the ability to maintain a Secret clearance
- Microsoft certification (MCP etc.),
- Installation and configuration experience
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Network Administration and Ops
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.