The Leidos Intelligence Group has multiple openings for experienced and cleared Group Fitness Instructors seeking a rewarding opportunity supporting a Federal Intelligence Community customer. Instructors will lead Group Fitness classes as part of an occupational health and wellness program, with classes being held Monday through Friday at a variety of times and locations. Work hours are flexible, classes are held in the early morning, during normal business hours, and at the end of the day so that participating employees have a variety of choices.
Group Fitness Instructors will design, lead, and facilitate fitness classes at Federal buildings within the Northern Virginia region.
- Current, active Secret security clearance is required, with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI with polygraph level security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Exercise Science with an accompanying 3+ years of practical experience, or a High School Diploma (or GED) with an accompanying 10+ years of practical experience.
- Active certification from one of the following:
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM), American Council on Exercise (ACE) National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA), or another equivalent Group Fitness certification from a nationally-recognized credentialing authority.
- Active Cardiovascular Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification.
Security Clearance Requirement
- Candidates must possess a current security clearance, preferably at the TS/SCI with polygraph level.
- Candidates with lower levels of security clearance are encouraged to apply as there is the opportunity for clearance upgrade sponsorship.
Experienced and certified group fitness instructors in the following disciplines: Yoga, Indoor Cycling, Group Strength, Pilates, Zumba, Step, Barre, or other popular group fitness programs.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:12
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.