Leidos Security & Detection Systems are the leading supplier of security & detection systems for aviation, transportation, government and critical infrastructure. Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient through information, technology, engineering and science.
We are currently seeking an experienced Regional Sales Manager, who will report directly to the VP of sales and be responsible for sales of company products/services throughout the UK and Ireland geographical areas, in order to maximize sales volumes and to develop maximum market share.
Our success is built on our highly valued people who are passionate about customer satisfaction, who foster a winning ‘can do – get it done’ culture and who support our core values of Integrity, Inclusion, Innovation, Agility, Collaboration and Commitment.
We focus on continuous improvement and excellent execution in everything we do with innovative leadership embracing the highest level of ethics and integrity.
We would love to hear from talented candidates who are passionate about working for a dynamic international business and share our passion and value our culture.
What you’ll be doing:
The primary responsibility of this leadership position is to achieve booking revenue plan and business goals within the scope of corporate and divisional objectives. These duties and responsibilities may change from time to time without notice and include but are not limited to the duties described below.
Key responsibilities will also include
- Achieves individual and team booking revenue plan and sets appropriate objectives and forecasting accuracy for sales distributors and representatives to meet desired revenue goals. Forecasting of agents and representatives is reviewed on a monthly basis, at a minimum.
- Establishes a rolling twelve (12) month bookings pipeline that is reviewed and updated on a weekly basis.
- Qualifies and directs sales activities for sales representatives and sales agents in the assigned region, compliant with corporate/division guidelines.
- Performs account management and regional sales to include business development, lead generation, customer qualification, proposal delivery, and contract negotiation.
- Understands and assimilates the latest technologies and market data to create account propositions and competitive solutions for high value opportunities.
- Establishes a communication path between the company and the customer to ensure customer satisfaction. Develops and supports timely resolution to customer issues.
- Responsible for maintaining bookings opportunities and customer contacts in the Company’s customer relationship management (CRM) database.
- Identifies, qualifies, and negotiates channel alliances with domestic and international organizations (i.e. integrators, manufacturers, service providers) to leverage market coverage.
- Assists sales, support, and marketing staff members in activities such as sales promotion, training, or market research in planning and executing projects.
- Assembles and leads multi-disciplinary teams to recommend new application and product features and strategy for the strategic account or territory.
You will have a record of accomplishment in Regional Sales Management, together with proven experience of successfully leading a team through all aspects of the key account management to meet desired revenue goals, coupled with:
- BS Degree in a technical discipline or Business Administration. Five (5) years’ experience in sales of systems and services is required.
- Requires knowledge of high technology industry, and client/competitor trends. Experience should also include a record of exceeding multi-million dollar sales quotas.
- Experienced in and have the appropriate skills necessary to negotiate and close multi-million dollar contracts.
- Capable of developing successful Key account strategies to increase market penetration.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and multi-cultural skills are essential.
- Possess a willingness to travel from own home and capability to manage own time without continuous supervision.
Additional information: Applications will only be accepted from individuals who possess current eligibility to live and work within the EEA.
Leidos Security & Detections Systems is committed to Equal Opportunity and Diversity
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.