Leidos currently has a Consulting Employee opening for an Audio Systems Engineer supporting our RPA OPS program at Hurlburt Field Florida
- Review modifications and Additional Change Documents (ACDs) and provide updated assessments, as appropriate
- Communicating highly technical concepts, test results, and tasks between government customers and internal engineering teams (remote and local)
- Assist in establishing SE processes and tools to accomplish analysis, problem diagnosis and solution design, integration and test preparation, risk assessment and mitigation planning, and related activities
- Driving architecture and design decisions for complex audio systems
- Creating and executing audio test plans and documentation
- Help to define processes for technical platforms, system specifications, input/output and working parameters for hardware and/or software compatibility
- Design/produce documentation for system installations ,scale drawing, hours estimation, managing installation, system testing and quality assurance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physics or Engineering Discipline and 8 years of related experience OR Master’s Degree in Physics or related engineering discipline and 6 years related experience.
- Experience with design, development and manufacturing with a mechanical background.
- Experience with audio systems design, development, manufacturing, and integration.
- Must have the ability to obtain a Top Secret SCI clearance after hiring.
- Master’s Degree in Physics with an emphasis in Photonics
- Experience working on project for the Department of Defense
- PMP Certification
- Certified SCUM Master
- Specific experience with audio systems within RPA Ground Control Statio
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Consult Emp
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.