Leidos is seeking a Costpoint Security Systems Analyst to join our CIO Services team in Reston, VA. In this role, you will support, administer, troubleshoot, and resolve issues in Costpoint Systems/Security domain including Audit/SOX and Compliance support.
- Maintain and administer a multi-company platform comprised of Deltek Costpoint, Time & Expense (T&E), Concur, Jaggaer and Blackline
- Establish and monitor compliance across the US and international countries and ensure data segregation and compliance
- Support comprehensive Deltek Costpoint, T&E, Concur, Jaggaer, Blackline systems administration, security, and user support ensuring all role-based security is implemented in a manner compliant within Sarbanes-Oxley and ITAR requirements
- Work closely across functional teams (provisioning, compliance, audit, IT, finance) to coordinate a seamless user experience
- Ensure all role-based security is implemented in a manner compliant within Sarbanes-Oxley, Segregation of Duty, and ITAR requirements across the applications
- Ability to read and write SQL, data mine, and analyze data
- Develop and maintain policy and procedural documentation
- Provide support and guidance to build a culture of trust, problem solving, innovation and ownership
- Continuously identify operational efficiencies to increase profitability and focus on customer satisfaction
- Support future development of system capabilities
- Perform daily tasks related to the position as well as various duties, as assigned, to support the overall objectives/goals of the team while maintaining a positive attitude
- Provide overall system subject matter expertise, planning and managing special projects, and assisting with daily production tasks.
- Monitor and maintain the Costpoint applications, interfaces and processes to ensure maximum efficiency, performance and accuracy.
- Provide technical support to system users and functional subject matter experts; contribute to developing and leading subject matter expert teams across various business units and/or Service Centers.
- Serve as point of contact with Deltek Support on Costpoint and T&E defects, upgrades and enhancements.
- Gather and analyze user requirements, translate functional requirements into specifications.
- Design, development and maintenance of new enterprise-wide business process models involving Costpoint; identify and implement improvements to existing processes.
- Create test plans and perform full regression testing in the path to production environments for new functionality, bug fixes and upgrades to ensure proper performance and behavior.
- Monitor and ensure the successful completion of scheduled Process Management jobs for daily, weekly and month-end closing activities in the system.
- Prepare and maintain documentation, including requirements, specs, process flow documentation, and procedures.
- Provide expertise and assistance to ensure that all processes are designed to meet SOX, audit and role security requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 to 8 years of relevant professional experience, including proven technical proficiency with Costpoint and T&E Systems Administration core modules. Additional relevant experience in IT systems security /support will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in system implementation and/or system maintenance and support is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience communicating and presenting to a variety of audiences.
- Proficient working knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Familiar with Costpoint back end table relationships to front end application design.
- Highly motivated and self-directed work ethic.
- Willing to work nights and weekends to process, monitor and support month end closing activities and special projects.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to meet tight changing deadlines.
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- Project management skills with experience working with teams composed of developers, systems analyst, and functional SMEs.
- Strong understanding of other Costpoint modules such as Accounting, Projects and Materials Management are preferred.
- Talent for building cross-functional relationships and developing cross-functional knowledge and understanding.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.