Leidos is Hiring! Our NASIC Space Team is hiring a new team member at Wright Patterson; all work is on site. This position requires an active TS/SCI clearance.
Our analyst will analyze high priority adversary satellite systems. The individual will join our effort to support production requirements to characterize the capabilities, performance, limitations, and vulnerabilities of Tier 1 adversary space systems. Additionally, this individual with customer direction and guidance will deliver assessments into a customer database.
Additional responsibilities include:
Analyzing foreign on-orbit ISR satellite systems and provides meaningful foundational intelligence on key ISR satellite performance characteristics and employment.
Working with the government to identify and prioritize the key satellites and technologies of interest.
Using data discovery phase to identify and gather intelligence data relevant to the ISR satellites of interest, including OSINT, GEOINT, SIGINT, and MASINT reporting.
Identifying critical intelligence gaps and suggest additional requirements to help drive collection.
Analyzing the gathered intelligence data to study the systems and technologies of interest.
Writing intelligence assessments and assessing the technology trends exhibited by different satellite manufacturers.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
* Active TS/SCI security clearance
* Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of applicable experience; additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree
* Knowledge of space/counter-space issues required.
* Experience with intelligence-related software applications, databases, and research methodologies.
*Excellent English-language writing and briefing skills.
* Ability to work successfully and smoothly under tight deadlines in a mixed government-contractor environment.
* Experience in complying with Intelligence Community directives and tradecraft practices and standards.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
*Masters degree and 6+ years of applicable experience.
* Degree in Regional Security studies, Space Studies, International Relations, National Security, Political Science, Cultural Studies, Foreign Language Studies, or related fields of study.
* Knowledge of the Asia Pacific Region, including an understanding of foreign adversary threats, leadership, and capabilities is preferred thought not required.
* Experience working at NASIC or at a major combatant command.
*Certification from the USAF Space Professional Development Program.
* Experience in one or more intelligence disciplines (e.g., OSINT, SIGINT, HUMINT).
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.