The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Network Administration and Ops Lead to work in our Fort Meade, MD office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Defense Information Systems Agency’s (DISA) mission.
Team Leidos is building a team to fundamentally change how IT is delivered and consumed across DoD, including the Fourth Estate (4E). We are building an experienced workforce of IT professionals to assist DISA with converging overlapping IT efforts into a single DISA managed and operated enterprise provides flexible, defensible, and effective end-to-end IT enterprise agency support.
Successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Direct and manager the Operations and Maintenance of the IT Operations, Network Services and Application Support Services.
- Manage the NOC Supervisor, Network Engineer, BCP Specialist, Systems Engineer (VDI/Server/Storage)
- Manage the network Shift Lead, VoIP Engineer, EVIF Manager, Infrastructure Engineer and Cyber Security Engineer
- Manage and provide specifications for network architecture.
- Will evaluate and recommend new technologies to enhance current capabilities, and perform needs assessments.
- Manage the NOC team for O&M monitoring, installing, testing and servicing network equipment.
- BS degree and 5+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 3+ years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Must have IAT Level I, II or III OR equivalent prior to start date
- Must have an active DoD Secret Clearance
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Network Administration and Ops
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.