Leidos has a career opportunity for a Site Maintenance Manager on the STAMP II program (contingent on award). The STAMP II Site Maintenance Manager is responsible for oversight of all program aircraft maintenance through established DCMA 8210.1a, DA PAM 738-751, IS-BAO, FAR Part 91/145 and industry standard compliant policies and procedures. This position is located OCONUS in support of 24/7/365 OCONUS operations.
- Oversee comprehensive aircraft maintenance procedures covering DCMA 8210.1a, DA PAM 738-751, IS-BAO, FAR Part 91/145.
- Oversee the discipline and training of personnel. Flow procedures to employees and ensure training program effectiveness.
- Maintain appropriate liaison with Program Management Office (PMO).
- Attend required teleconferences with the PMO and/or Vendors or Subcontractors
- Provide guidance to subordinate employees and peers when appropriate, collaborating and cooperating with other members of the management team-support the performance appraisal systems for maintenance employees by completing timely and accurate evaluations.
- Maintain, update and track all aspects of aircraft maintenance utilizing aircraft maintenance management software.
- Schedule all maintenance events with the site management team.
- Work with the Fleet Manager to ensure proper inbound and outbound flow of personnel.
- Bachelors degree (BS/BA) from an accredited four year college or university in aviation maintenance and 8+ years experience. Additional years of experience may be used in lieu of a degree
- Understand and use the English language both oral and written to communicate information or ideas to another person or persons-read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulation
- Thorough working knowledge and understanding of DA PAM 738-751 to include all 2408 Forms.
- Write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals-effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public
- Respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers-obtain a passport, visa, and Department of Defense security clearance
- Must have a Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Proficient and able to create, enter, retrieve and print from software packages such as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Project
- Interpret drawings, specifications and schematics of aircraft instrument/electronic components-recognize from schematics and drawings not only how one assembly functions but also how various assemblies interact with each other
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles sufficient to perform the job, duties, and tasks associated with the position.
- Component repair-instrument, electronic and electrical test equipment-military or commercial aviation maintenance
- US Government regulations for federal contractors and FAA maintenance programs-aircraft maintenance terminology certification / experience
- A&P license is required
- Involvement in US Army Fixed Wing programs and or operations
- Travel 50%
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.