The Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior-Level Project Management professional to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Support the National Intelligence Manager (NIM) for Near East (NE) on national-level intelligence and strategic issues.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of multiple IC integration projects, monitor execution, and assess performance.
- Aligning projects with Unifying Intelligence Strategies and other IC or USG strategies and assess performance against intelligence gaps identified therein.
- Working with the ODNI, IC, and others to engage in working groups and projects implementing Unifying Intelligence Strategies and other IC or USG strategies.
- Helping to coordinate working-level administrative and logistical integration between and amongst IC Strategy Boards as well as the analytic and collection enterprise.
- Helping to ensure projects are aligned and responsive to Intelligence Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Evaluation (IPPBE) deadlines and milestones.
- Preparing status updates for ODNI/IC seniors as well as White House and congressional overseers, with government review and approval, as appropriate.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher related to the position requirements.
- Ten (10) years of project management experience, planning, leading, and completing complex projects.
- Ten (10) years’ experience related to the Near East area of responsibility (AOR)
- Three (3) years’ experience working with or in the IC.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience supporting Economic Intelligence, including the use/implications of Sanctions.
- Project Management Institute PMP certification
- Demonstrated knowledge and practical experience in IC IPPBE processes and program/portfolio management.
- Demonstrated proficiency working with project management planning tools and software.