The Leidos Defense Group currently has an opening for a Multi- Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) Mission Manager at Joint Base Langley Eustis (JBLE) VA. This position is part of a large Military Intelligence Program supporting the USAF Air Combat Command’s (ACC) ISR mission
The applicant will provide executive-level assessments to senior Air Force Wing, Numbered Air Force and Major Command ISR leaders regarding the planning, deployment, operation, and integration of advanced ISR technologies and capabilities into Joint war-fighting constructs.
- Provide operational and technical subject matter expertise regarding multi-ISR discipline, correlated, and fused intelligence analysis in response to command-validated requirements.
- Liaison with AF Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS) Mission Management Teams and Analysis and Exploitation Teams (AET) on current operations; conduct Analytical Lines of Operations (ALOE) traces and analyses; liaison with AF DCGS consumers to verify requirements are met; review AF DCGS products and tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) for compliance with applicable AF and Intelligence Community directives; and maintain awareness of new technologies and non-materiel solutions for potential AF DCGS weapon system implementation.
- Conduct problem set, trend, network, and system of systems analyses; assess, validate and implement mission qualification training and certification improvements; devise ISR effectiveness metrics and quality control processes; liaison between air component operations, intelligence and ISR production elements; and help guide multi-discipline ISR collection management activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 15 years of Air Force multi-ISR discipline experience is required .
- Must have ISR experience at Wing, Numbered Air Force or Major Command and Combatant Command or Joint Staff is required.
- Must have a current Top Secret SCI Security Clearance .
- Knowledge of Intelligence Community Directive 203: Analytic Standards is required and experience with Information Warfare components (Info Ops, Cyber, Electronic Warfare, ISR) is highly desired.
- Must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills; capable of critical thinking at the operational, theater and strategic levels; practice multiple structured analytical techniques; and be capable of working independently or in collaboration with multiple organizational representatives to develop strategies and solutions to complex operational and technical ISR issues.
- National Intelligence Community experience is also highly desired.
- Masters Degree is preferred.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.