Leidos is seeking a Program Analyst, Sr. to support a Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Task Order. The chosen candidate will be part of a team providing Enterprise Security Architecture (ESA) technical support services that accommodate VA’s scope, size and complexity, including enterprise architecture, emerging technologies, networks, mobile, in specialized areas like healthcare, specialized medical devices, cybersecurity, IT Modernization, and large scale architecture. The project team provides specialized technical and security expertise of new technologies that VA is introducing, including merging of Electronic Health Records (EHR), cloud computing, Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), specialized networks (i.e., software and security perimeter and defined networks) Internet of Things (IoT), analytic ecosystems, and medical devices. The Candidate should have demonstrated expertise in risk management, fundamentals of project management, workflows, and Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) work practices and processes.
This is a remote position that can be performed anywhere in the U.S.
- Coordinate and direct the planning and scheduling team activities in concert with the project prime, ancillary teams, subordinate teams and the key VA customer and associated reporting cohorts.
- Provide knowledge, experience and professional understanding of novel technologies that VA will employ to merge Electronic Health Records (EHR), cloud computing, Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), specialized networks, Internet of Things (IoT), analytic ecosystems, and medical devices into a highly risk averse sealed continuity of data that must be made available to VA resources without undo pain to timely access.
- Provision, create and confirm the veracity of workflows and procedures used to improve team performance.
- Conduct risk assessments and risk reportage in concert with the program team and ancillary project dependent deliverable teams, additionally maintain a continuous updated reporting position to enable dissemination of risk items in a timely and actionable method to all principal parties.
- Organize project teams to form, identify, and create viable solutions or logical written fortifications for evading issues and complications offered to the team.
- Qualify as a VA process Subject Matter Expert (SME) with 10+ years of working with VA projects as a Project Manager, Lead Project Analyst, SharePoint administrator, and Technical Writer.
- Fully grasp the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Software Development Testing Life Cycle (STLC) as it pertains to the Enterprise Security Architecture project.
- Skilled Certified Scrum Master with 10+ years of experienced preferred in agile methodology.
- MBA with at least 15 years of experience in information technology or cybersecurity (10 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education).
- Candidates must have existing VA PIV card and network access.
- Per Government Contract, this position requires US Citizenship.
- Wide-ranging involvement with VA work methods, policies, procedures, and practices with extensive experience in VA management at both the project, program, and national level.
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and related terminology as it relates to Information Security/Information Assurance and related VA medical terminology and processes.
- Understanding of Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) concepts, platforms, and tools.
- Awareness of cybersecurity practices and trends for US Government IT systems and industry.
- Candidate must pass a National Agency Check (NAC) covering the past 7 years to obtain a VA High/BI Public Trust clearance.
- Federal Government IT experience.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:ADP2 / IT2
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Security Architecture and Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.