In this role, you will provide IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, and engineering services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of the DoD's secure mobile device capability service.
You will also utilize your broad experience in configuration, testing, documentation, maintenance, administration, and operation of a variety of voice and data network protocol standards and a broad range of devices such as:
- Windows servers
- VMware/ESXi virtualization
- Cisco Routers and Switches
- Cisco ASA Firewalls
- Juniper Firewalls
- Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
- F5 traffic management
- Linux servers
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of related experience. Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Must be eligible and able to obtain Department of Defense Interim SECRET clearance prior to starting.
- Must obtain DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 certification (Security+ CE) within 6 months of start date
- Experience performing system administration tasks (installing, maintaining, monitoring, recovering, rebuilding, upgrading, patching)
- Fluent with Windows AD Domain Services, SCCM and WSUS configuration/management
- Experience with maintaining Windows services in an air-gapped environment
- Experience configuring and managing two-factor authentication services such as: RSA Authentication Manager
- Active DoD SECRET clearance
- DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 certification (Security+ CE)
Experience with Group Policy management, PowerShell scripting, SQL Server, Windows Server Backup
- Experience configuring and maintaining network devices such as: switches, routers, and firewalls
- Knowledge of networking concepts such as: OSI Model, LAN/WAN, IPv4/IPv6, subnetting and VLANs
- Experience with Red Hat Linux CLI and a basic understanding of the Linux operating system
- Certifications with major system vendors such as Microsoft, Cisco and Juniper
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.