**This posting is for future opportunities at Leidos, not for a current open position. As we anticipate upcoming opportunities, we invite you to submit your resume for future positions of this nature. We appreciate your time and interest!**
Leidos is looking for a Service Level Performance Manager to support a critical program to modernize a Defense Health Agency’s IT infrastructure to provide a standardized, robust, and highly available global infrastructure and enterprise core services, scoped from end-user desktop to data center, while adhering to the cost containment and operational efficiencies. The resultant IT infrastructure and operations framework will support a global data communications network, and enterprise services infrastructure, including data center(s), server hosting, and end-user platform capabilities enabling more than 150K military personnel to support the continuum of health services.
The successful candidate for this role will be charged with measuring and reporting on the quality of service delivery across all the Integrated Service Providers, and initiating problem items and Continual Improvement (CI) items to protect and improve the quality of delivery. This role leads the Service Level Management practice for the program, and is charged with creating and managing the Quality Management Plan.
- Provide Continuous Process Improvement and Cultural Change Management
- Provide leadership in developing the overall Continuous Improvement plan in alignment with the core environmental mission at the site.
- Evaluate and analyze data, business processes, procedures and controls and identify opportunities for optimization. Identify critical success factors, metrics and KPIs in process analysis and design.
- Plan assign and measure progress of the work of the team to meet project needs, priorities and deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field and 8 years of prior relevant experience.
- Active PMI PMP certification
- 5 years of experience developing Continual Improvement plans for large IT infrastructure programs encompassing multiple geographically dispersed locations and a mobile workforce
- Experience leading complex IT infrastructure consolidation and modernization efforts to achieve standardized, consistent and repeatable processes for delivery of IT services across the a large DoD agency enterprise and optimize use of shared resources
- Experience in planning and implementing managed services
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization and meeting with stakeholders to formulate, review, and execute task plans and deliverable items.
- Experience applying the ITIL framework and best practices
- Experience presenting briefings to senior customer management, customer stakeholders, and company management.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must be US Citizen and able to attain a Position of Trust ADPII security clearance
- Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Experience managing firm fixed price task orders and performance-based contracts
- Knowledge of Health IT technology including Electronic Health Records.
- Experience with Service Desk support and operations
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
- ITIL Continued Service Improvement Certification
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:ADP2 / IT2
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.