**This posting is for future opportunities at Leidos, not for a current open position. As we anticipate upcoming opportunities, we invite you to submit your resume for future positions of this nature. We appreciate your time and interest!**
Leidos is looking for a Customer Relationship Manager to support a critical program to modernize a Defense Health Agency’s IT infrastructure to provide a standardized, robust, and highly available global infrastructure and enterprise core services, scoped from end-user desktop to data center, while adhering to the cost containment and operational efficiencies. The resultant IT infrastructure and operations framework will support a global data communications network, and enterprise services infrastructure, including data center(s), server hosting, and end-user platform capabilities enabling more than 150K military personnel to support the continuum of health services.
A successful candidate for this role will lead the Business Relationship Management function for the program, and supports Customer interactions across the Integrated Service Providers. This role supports and coordinates the On-Going Program of Customer Satisfaction, and manages the Business Analysis and Demand Management practices for the program to advocate and serve Customers and the overall MHS mission.
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure customers are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the Program team to opportunities for further growth within key customers.
- Letting customers know about other services the company offers.
- Attending meetings with customers to build relationships with the Program.
- Achieving customer relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Contract and/or the Program Manager.
- Working closely with Project Managers and Program Operations Managers.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by customers.
- Carrying out customer satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Updating the CRM and ensuring account managers are aware of changes within customers.
- Passing leads to the program team and following up on progress.
Liaising with internal departments to ensure customer needs are fulfilled effectively.
- An understanding of Enterprise IT service delivery methodologies and solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- An organized approach to work.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Previous experience working as a customer relationship manager or a track record of managing customer relationships.
- Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Experience managing firm fixed price task orders and performance-based contracts
- Knowledge of Health IT technology including Electronic Health Records.
- Experience with Service Desk support and operations
- PMP Certification
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
- ITIL Continued Service Improvement Certification
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:ADP2 / IT2
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.