The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Entry-Level Systems Analyst with a solid background and education in the physical and/or engineering sciences.
The ideal candidate would work out of a Leidos office in one of the following locations: Los Angeles/San Diego CA, Albuquerque N.M., Ogden Utah, or the Washington DC area, but other locations are acceptable.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your technical education and expertise to become a member of a team of scientists and engineers involved in the design and development of a major DoD system program.
- As a member of a diverse team of scientists and engineers, the ideal candidate will assist more senior members of the team in all aspects of a system development program comprised of systems analysis, design, and test.
- Apply basic skills in the physical and/or engineering sciences in combination with computer science skills to support the overall team effort.
- B.S. degree in the physical and or engineering sciences.
- Ability to obtain a DoD SECRET level clearance.
- Two years of related experience. Education can be considered in lieu of experience.
- Limited Specialty Engineering/Technical expertise in Nuclear Hardening and Survivability (NH&S) with familiarity with any and/or all aspects of a system survivability program comprised of system analysis, design, and test.
- Current Security clearance at Secret level.
- Located in close proximity to Leidos offices in LA/SD, CA, Albuquerque, N.M., Ogden, Utah, or Washington DC area.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.