Leidos Health Group has an On-Site Project Coordinator position available to support its Leavenworth Consolidated Mail Outpatient Pharmacy (CMOP) Automated Prescription Fulfillment System (APFS) project for the Department of Veterans Affairs.
The Leavenworth CMOP APFS will be a highly-automated production facility which will employ a mixture of robotic devices, conveyor systems, and human factors to accurately fill and ship over 80,000 prescriptions per day for healthcare beneficiaries including our nation’s Veterans and patients eligible for care through Indian Health Service (IHS). The L-CMOP APFS will fully support industry dispensing trends, provide improvements in processing accuracy and timeliness of throughput, and contain all commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) software applications.
The On-site Project Coordinator serves as the primary on-site representative of the Leidos Team, supporting the Program Manager, Chief Engineer, and other Leidos staff members in all aspects of project execution, to include coordinating and observing on-site efforts of subcontractors and their interaction with government and facility staff. The On-Site Project Coordinator provides on-site support at a new facility in Shawnee, KS where the Leidos Team will deliver, install, integrate, test, document, train, and transition an Automated Prescription Fulfillment System for the VA Consolidation Mail Outpatient Pharmacy (CMOP) program, to replace the legacy system at the current CMOP location in Leavenworth, KS. The On-Site Project Coordinator serves as the face-to-face on-site coordinator with VA CMOP government staff in the execution of the Leavenworth CMOP APFS project to provide for customer communications and engagement to best meet requirements of the contract and achieve performance goals, and further coordinates with other stakeholders in the APFS implementation at the new CMOP facility to include the building contractor, IT support, and other support personnel.
- Act as primary liaison with program management-level functions and various support functions for the Leidos Team with VA CMOP staff, building contractor and other project stakeholders.
- Prioritize and carry out special projects and complex assignments; exercise frequent independent judgment, initiative and tact.
- Identify, define and address local issues and actions on behalf of the PM, based on knowledge of the company's organization, policies and personnel; coordinate response and lead on-site actions as required to best support the project.
- Coordinate the implementation of program-wide procedures pertaining to these project lead specialties.
- Interact daily with supervisors and/or functional peer groups; interaction normally involves exchange or presentation of factual information.
- Schedule and facilitate twice-monthly progress meetings with the government customer; support the PM in the preparation of agendas and presentation slides; capture and distribute briefing notes.
- Schedule technical meetings as needed to support the project staff
- Coordinate and track contracting on-boarding requirements for Leidos and subcontractor staff with the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), to include paperwork and VA-required training.
- Prepare, revise and submit project reports in coordination with the PM and the Tech Writer / Deliverables Manager.
- Maintain distribution lists.
- Use Leidos Enterprise SharePoint and Leidos SecDevOps site for organization and management of team information and documentation.
- Support Leidos staff with travel arrangements and expense reports.
- Bachelor's degree with 2 to 5 years of experience in project coordination. 5 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for the degree.Candidate also MUST meet eligibility requirements for obtaining a VA Tier 1 / Low Risk Background Investigation (BI) security clearance.
- Experience providing internal and external customer service in support of a wide range of professional and nonprofessional workers, to include management and government representatives.
- Must possess the ability to maintain a strict level of confidential records and information.
- Experience in setting up meetings, training, and conference calls.
- Strong PC skills to include MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with SharePoint
- Experience with VA, DoD, or other Federal agencies
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and deliver results key milestones targets
- Veteran of U.S. Armed Forces
- Experience with Department of Veterans Affairs within the last two years, to include previous possess of VA PIV card and VA network access
- Experience with Skype for Business
- Experience with Atlassian toolset, including Confluence.
- Experience with Leidos-internal administrative policies procedures to include Travel and Expense, procurement (Purchase card, etc.).
- Ability to operate in a multi-tasking environment.
- Knowledgeable of pharmacy automation or other production-lines based engineering environments
- Experience working in an industrial automation environment
- Experience in a Health Services environment
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:ADP1 / IT2
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.