Do you have a passion for the mission and love training the next generation of defenders? The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Operations Specialist with a minimum TS/SCI clearance. This position will support the DCGS-A Field Office at Fort Hood with Fielding and Training activities for the DCGS-A Family of Systems (FoS) products in Fort Hood, TX.
- Formulation and execution of organizational training programs.
- Assess training requirements, identify and evaluate training alternatives, develop training materials to include a variety of training approaches: traditional classroom, programmed learning, hands-on, simulation, video, audio, and computer aided training.
- Instruct personnel from prepared course material.
- Active TS SCI level clearance or the ability to obtain this level.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years experience (8 years of additional direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education)
- Knowledgeable of and experienced in the formulation and execution of organizational training programs.
- Able to assess training requirements, identify and evaluate training alternatives, develop training materials to include a variety of training approaches: traditional classroom, programmed learning, hands-on, simulation, video, audio, and computer aided training.
- Capable of instructing personnel from prepared course material.
- Must be able to travel worldwide including combat zones 70% of the time.
- Required certifications: Assignment Specific DoD 8570.01 IAT Level I & II Certifications,
- Must be familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- MSCA, MCTS & CompTIA Network+ and Security+ Certificates as required.
- CI Polygraph and PRIVAC as required.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 75% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technical Trainer
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.