Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
The Leidos Civil NISC III program has an opening for a Curriculum Development Coordinator to the Federal Aviation Administration in Oklahoma City, OK. The Curriculum Development Coordinator must provide technical expertise to assist with the Technical Operations of the FAA Academy Learning Management System (LMS) by planning and developing training materials that will assist in the implementation and integration of the National Airspace System Modernization Program.
Specifically, the Curriculum Development Coordinator will:
• Conduct research, evaluations and analysis based on training strategies provided by the FAA.
• Classify and summarize data for the preparation and submission of reports and coordinate change request.
• Assist Academy with LMS by assisting with set up guidance, communicating impacts, conclusions, conducting research, implementation, distribution, and life cycle support.
• Complete LMS administration actions and quality control for creating, editing, and inactivating LMS Curriculum, sub-curriculum, requirement pools and tasks, creating certification items and associating applicable tasks and document links.
• Review documentation such as mission needs analysis, investment analysis and training deliverables related to various LMS projects and prepare a consolidated report of training deliverables to ensure requirements and FAA policies, standards, and regulations have been met.
• Coordinate uniformity among team members, report findings, and provide training input to the FAA managers, Instructional System Specialist (ISS), Requirement Leads (RLs), and headquarters offices.
• Create reports and forward to the FAA for review.
- Bachelors degree and 2+ years of relevant experience. Additional experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- Attention to detail, consistency, and standards.
- Desire and ability to learn new information in a quick and efficient manner.
- Possess strong work ethic and organizational skills, with the ability to be flexible, work under deadlines and handle multiple projects.
- Must have strong English grammar and writing skills alongside technical aptitude.
- Knowledge of FAA Learning Management System and Academy practices and procedures, a plus.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
Driven by our talented workforce, the Exploration and Mission Support Operation builds trust through the delivery of enduring solutions for our customers’ information technology and mission support needs. We enable the delivery of citizen services and the exploration of space and scientific advancement to benefit humankind.
- Space Mission Operations
- NASA Human Health and Research
- Enterprise IT
- Civil Spacecraft Engineering and Operations
- Specialized Engineering Services
- Supply Chain Management and Complex Logistics
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Curriculum Developer
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.