Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
Leidos is seeking a Program Finance Analyst with forecasting/budgeting experience, to join our fast-paced and exciting Business Operations team working on the United States Antarctic Program (USAP). Leidos is the prime contractor for the Antarctic Support Contract (ASC) and operates three research stations, two research vessels, and many field camps all in support of Science. The Program Finance Analyst will serve as a member of the Business Operation team working on the United States Antarctic Program (USAP).
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Reporting program actuals and EAC’s to program, Operations, and Group leadership.
- Oversee financial month-end processes, including but not limited to: accruals, revenue adjustments, journal entries, and revenue reporting.
- Consolidating data from CAM’s and other Finance Analysts to create and maintain accurate and credible forecasts.
- Flexibly incorporating changes in customer/budgeting environment into financial projections.
- Understanding and incorporating Leidos cost structures, business architecture, and financial policies.
- Bachelors’ Degree with 4-8 years’ relevant experience, or Masters’ Degree in related field with 2-6 years’ relevant experience.
- Demonstrated history of analytical experience, to include data reporting on complex topics, and ability to incorporate such topics into financial forecasts.
- Familiarity/experience with EAC preparation and analysis.
- Proactive approach to unclear problems and willingness to problem-solve autonomously.
- Strong communication skills, demonstrated ability to communicate complex topics to program, customer, and Leidos leadership.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Bachelors’ Degree in related field (i.e. finance, economics).
- Experience with Leidos enterprise financial planning, forecasting, and reporting tools (i.e. LPAS, Fusion, CostPoint, Oracle BI).
- Familiarity with Earned Value Management concepts and reporting.
- Strong understanding of government contracting industry/environment and complex contract types.
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel and financial modeling.
Driven by our talented workforce, the Integrated Missions Operation builds trust through an array of energy-related IT, environmental science and engineering solutions to meet our customers’ needs.
Key Programs and/or Capabilities:
- Antarctic Support Contract (ASC)
- Large Infrastructure
- Mission Support
- Digital Modernization
- Command & Control
- Mission Applications
- Energy and Environment
- Engineering Services
Leidos is growing! Connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.