Leidos currently has an opening for a Target System Analyst, at the 20th Intelligence Squadron, 363rd Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance Group, 363rd Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Wing, 16th Air Force, at Offutt, AB.
As an all-source target systems analyst, this position will utilize specialized experience and attention to detail to develop target intelligence products supporting Air Operations Center planning and operations. Strong analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset are required to analyze adversary capabilities and develop recommended targeting strategies. As an all-source target system analyst, this position will apply complex analytic methodologies to enhance AOCs understanding of their mission environment and execute a problem-centric approach to solving AOC issues
- Conduct all-source target systems analysis production of foreign forces and capabilities including, but not limited to: military organizations; command and control, communications, computers, and Intelligence (C4I); equipment, weapons, platforms, and their readiness and disposition; facilities; operations, exercises and training; tactics, techniques, and procedures; vulnerabilities; assembly and launch capabilities; dual-use systems and technologies; and emerging technologies.
- Develop, coordinate, refine, and disseminate targeting strategies and the underlying analytical methodology in support of customer plans and operations
- Develop pattern-of-life analysis on adversary forces and systems
- 4 to 8 years of relevant ISR experience and a BA/BS or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience. Additional related experience may substitute for a degree .
- Must posses a current TOP SECRET SCI clearance
- 4+ years of operational experience with intelligence analysis, US government all-source analytic production, or specialized intelligence analysis training focused targeting or C4I networks.
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Demonstrated experience in conducting analysis of foreign military capabilities in a dynamic environment and developing / producing associated analytical products
- Ability to develop high-quality deliverables tailored to customers who range from tactical to strategic levels, including actionable leads, complex written products, and formal or informal briefings
- Knowledge of and demonstrated ability to apply IC/DoD classification guidelines and procedures
- Ability to independently work with minimal oversight and direction
- Ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution
- Ability to use logic when evaluating and synthesizing multiple sources of information
- Demonstrated understanding of interpreting analysis, including its meaning, importance, and implications
- Possession of a working knowledge using complex analytic methodologies, such as structured analytic techniques or alternative approaches to examine biases, assumptions, and theories to eliminate uncertainty and strengthen analytic arguments.
- Prior unit level, AOC, C-NAF, MAJCOM, CCMD analysis or targeting experience is desired.
- MA/MS degree
- Strong understanding of intelligence collection capabilities and limitations
- Ability to defend analytic judgements with sound, logical conclusions and adapt analytic judgments when presented with new information, evolving conditions, or unexpected developments
- Ability to argument evaluation and validated analytic methodologies to challenge perspectives
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.