As the largest provider of IT services, Leidos develops and sustains large data and technology infrastructures and integrates complex IT systems a number of US federal agencies as well as international agencies. Leidos currently has a need for a position supporting the NRTIO program located on the customer’s site in Manassas, Virginia.
NRTIO is a CENTCOM JEON effort providing the war-fighter with a capability to allow for a 3 minute or less response time in identity operations. The system provides both hardware and software solutions and is designed to facilitate Partner Nations and Coalition force bio-metric data sharing. The scope of work includes Operations, maintenance, software engineering services and HW procurement services and associated support for all devices associated with the NRTIO system to include associated support equipment, facilities and infrastructure necessary to support the NRTIO mission. This position is a great way to expand your cyber certifications and experience while contribution to the success a valuable mission.
- Provide cyber-security expertise in NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF) process to include conducting risk assessments, evaluating system changes, and providing security recommendations to management.
- Review audit logs, reports, and files in accordance with the System Security Plan, reporting anomalies and concerns to the ISSO.
- Perform as the cyber-security analyst during incident response exercises and actual incidents, providing guidance during incidents and conducting after actions report at conclusion.
- Conduct automated and manual verification across various operating system and applications to ensure compliance with DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) and Security Requirements Guidance (SRG).
- Conduct network security vulnerability assessments using DoD provided scanning tools and liaison with network administrators to correct identified problems.
- Conduct research and make product recommendations on new technologies introduced to the system.
- This position is PARTIALLY REMOTE. You must be able to go to the customer site, but remote work is permitted.
- 8 years of cyber security background experience
- 3-4 years of hands on system administration with Windows or Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- 2-3 years of hands on experience with Tenable Security Center and Nessus Vulnerability Scanner
- Hands on experience conducting Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) audit scans (manual and automated)
- Experience conducting network vulnerability scanning and vulnerability assessments
- Must obtain and maintain DoD 8570.1 and computing certification requirement for IAT-II by 6 months after start date
- Current DoD Secret Clearance
- Intimate familiarity with DISA STIG settings, Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM), and/or NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF) process
- Prefer candidates with experience with web application testing, both automated and manual, using Burp or other tooling.
- Prefer candidates with direct AWS, GovCloud, or DevOps experience
- Exsisting DoD 8570.1 and computing certification requirement for IAT-II
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Information Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.