Leidos has an opening for a Proposal Pricing Analyst t to work in our Webster, Texas office. The position will assume responsibility for a variety of estimating, pricing, and cost volume activities supporting the Cargo Mission Contract. This is a fast-paced position requiring attention to detail, demonstrated leadership and problem solving skills, ability to multi-task and thrive in a deadline-driven environment, and an ability to work proposals to completion.
On this NASA contract, Leidos provides prime logistics and engineering services that supports the International Space Station (ISS) and Exploration Programs. The contract works very closely with hardware providers, International Partners, and commercial ISS Visiting Vehicles to ensure the safe, on-time delivery of hardware and services.
- Leads the timely development of proposal pricing and cost volume deliverables in accordance with technical, management, and cost specifications of on-contract proposals
- Work closely with Basis of Estimate (BOE) subject matter expert (SME) or project manager to ensure compliant BOEs
- Manage and coordinate material estimates with internal procurement team
- Develop and present cost proposal financial data for review by management
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 4 years of prior relevant experience. An additional 4 years' experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Excel/modeling skills including use of formulas, pivot tables, and Macros
- Demonstrated ability to quickly comprehend processes and learn systems / tools
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with an ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment, while managing multiple priorities and tasks
- Effective interpersonal (written, verbal, and presentation) skills
- Experience using PROPRICER pricing software
- Experience pricing Federal government procurement
- Familiarity with FAR, TCoPD, CAS, government audit and management agencies
This position requires successful completion of a government background check to access government facilities and/or systems. If you are not a United States Citizen or Green Card holder, this check could take 12-18 months to complete.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.