The Defense Group of Leidos is seeking Senior level Active Directory/Exchange Specialists to support efforts for the Navy-Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI) portion of the NGEN-R Service Management, Integration, and Transport (SMIT) contract.
Qualified candidates will be responsible for managing the operation, servicing, trouble shooting, and account administration of Active Directory (AD), Exchange, Active Directory Application Mode (ADAM), and the Global Address List (GAL).
The candidate will have experience with information technology (IT) including six (6) years using Active Directory and/or Exchange. The candidate will have experience with information technology (IT) including six (6) years using Active Directory and/or Exchange.
- Provide support for the operation, servicing, trouble shooting, and account administration of Active Directory (AD), Exchange, Active Directory Application Mode (ADAM), and the Global Address List (GAL).
- Manage the operation, servicing, trouble shooting, and account administration of Active Directory (AD), Exchange, Active Directory Application Mode (ADAM), and the Global Address List (GAL).
- Manage end user accounts.
- Perform life cycle events on end use accounts to include:
- Upgrade/downgrade accounts access.
- Delete or transfer network end user data as required.
- Manage web-based active directory (AD) tool for reporting and queries against the end user accounts.
- Manage AD group objects including user accounts, computer accounts, and other group manageable units.
- Perform life cycle events for AD groups to include:
- Create new Groups
- Modify Group attributes
- Modify Group Object Type
- Deactivate and delete Groups.
- Manage the enterprise messaging service to process, deliver, store, and receive email and associated attachments.
- Manage the ability to send and receive signed and encrypted email and attachments using PKI certificates.
- Configure email service to utilize mandated and accredited messaging protocols and configuration to ensure interoperability and remote access.
- Manage server mailbox restorations.
- Manage smart/mobile device email service infrastructures and manage synchronization with mobile capabilities.
- Manage the unclassified and secret capability to access email via a web-based application.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency (GED) and a minimum of 10 years’ experience increasing responsibility in IT Service Management of system solutions operations and maintenance, across a broad-range of programs.
- US Citizen and DOD Secret Clearance, clearable to TS/SCI
- DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II
- Experience with information technology (IT) and a basic understanding of AD and/or Exchange.
- Must possess a MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certification in Productivity or Messaging.
- Experience with Navy/Marine Corps, Defense Information System Agency (DISA) and Joint interoperability of network design, integration and implementation.
- Experience leading teams.
- Must have experience in documenting processes and procedures and creating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, or related field and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience
- At least 8 years of experience across a broad-range of programs with increasing responsibility
- ITIL V4
- VMWare Certification
- Familiarity with Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) STIGs baseline control and adherence
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Network Administration and Ops
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.