The Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Program Manager to work in our Chantilly, VA office to lead a technical team to address critical nation security requirements as directed by our customer.
- Serve as technical point of contact for the contract.
- Daily execution of the contract through direction of technical staff across each program task to satisfy technical requirements.
- Monitor quality of all deliverables.
- Maintain and report financials.
- Develop and maintain schedule.
- Source staff and maintain staffing levels.
- Ensure all security requirements are satisfied at all times.
- Respond to all project milestones
- Monitor and report risk
- MS or higher or BS with 5 years of relevant experience in computer science, information systems, engineering, math, business, or related scientific or technical discipline
- 5+ years of SW development and maintenance experience
- 10+ years of project management
- 10+ years in specialized, relevant technical experience in systems development and engineering
- TS/SCI with polygraph
- Holds PMP certification (exclusive of offeror’s corporate training)
- Managing programs of similar scale: $250M
- Managing programs of similar scope: 180 FTEs
- Managing programs with communications techniques
- Experience transitioning a program from several disparate activities into an enterprise-like approach
- Experience with QRC from requirements
- Experience with program life cycle milestones
- Demonstrated experience in disaster recovery, network engineering/security, Information security, storage, solution architecture, high availability, communications.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.