The Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Senior Logistics Analyst to work at our Annapolis Junction, MD location. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience supporting an important, fast-paced, mission critical program.
The Senior Logistics Analyst provide logistics support for a large complex program with a main focus on procurement of hardware and software. He/she will perform life-cycle maintenance for procurement operations within a large, mission-critical, geographically dispersed hardware/software system and will provide leadership and mentoring for junior members of the team.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with Technical Leads to gain an in-depth understanding of all program procurement needs, both large-scale and small-scale, and establish a system for tracking procurement cycle statuses from requirements gathering and initiation of requests to delivery and acceptance by End Users.
- Control, track, and be responsible for the flow of procurement materials, including GFE from order/origination to delivery acceptance.
- Form solid relationships with to Corporate Buyers and Vendors to facilitate smooth working relationships. Manage relationships and proactively revise processes and procedures so that issues and glitches can be resolved quickly and efficiently while preserving positive working relationships.
- Complete all necessary documentation regarding procurement for compliance with customer and accounting practices.
- Design, develop, and implement guidelines and processes for proper handling and tracking of Government Acquired Property.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below.
- Bachelor's Degree and 12 years of experience. Additional expert-level experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Must have 12+ years experience with material procurement for DoD customers.
- Must have 10+ years experience managing and tracking Government Acquired Property and preparing DD1149 documentation.
- Must have extensive experience managing Annual Inventory and reporting for DoD customers.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Applications.
- Must have experience working in an Agile Development Environment.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.